Spydergrrl's 2010 Top Geeky Xmas Gifts
Thanks to @steve_hutchings for the post suggestion.
Better pour yourself a latte, pull out your credit card and get shopping! The advantage to all of these is that you can shop for them
So without further ado, here's my Top 31 - a list of my faves from the items I brought you this year (and as you will see, I even included a few items for you iThing lovers):
For your typical geek.
- Bookbook Macbook case
- Bamboo iphone cases
- Quirky Pivot Powerbar
- Doc Martens USB Key
- Latte Art Printer
For the geek who still looks away from their monitor occasionally.
- Coffee (for the aforementioned latte printer to print upon)
- New used note-books
- Non-planner Daybook
- Key Caps
- Road ID
For the budding geek.
For the blingy geek.
Because geeks do have a uniform.
Which judging by the size of this category, might be my favourite category of geek items.
- Geeky Shower Curtain
- Mo and WTF snow globes
- Preserve toothbrushes
- Blendtec blender (iPad note included, but it DOES blend nicely, no?)
- Recycled chairs
- Space invaders ice cube tray (pew! pew!)
- Pacman cutting board
For that hard-to-buy-for, super geek.
- Geeky tattoo
- Geek Guide to World Domination
- Geek treadmill (with built-in laptop stand)
- Roomba Pac-Man (ok, this one could get expensive)
[Technorati Tags: Technorati, Blogging, Authority, Rank]