So you got your say on your favourite posts of 2011 (well, kinda, via the stats) but I also had my favourite posts and the twain did not always meet.
Here's what I enjoyed finding and/or writing this year, month-by-month:
- January - 5-Year-Old iPhone App Designer
- February - A Must See: Preview of Adorable "Young Darth Vader" Volkswagen Superbowl Ad
- March - Making a Gesture: Why I Love Earth Hour (despite all the detractors)
- April - Teaching Kids Math Is Beautiful and All Around You
- May - Kewl Design Alert: Affordable Exoskeleton Enables Student to Walk at Grad and What NOT to Buy a Geek Mom for Mother's Day (or: Why I Hate Tech Targeted "To Women") (for totally different reasons, obviously)
- June - Wayback Machine: Mid-60s Video About Online Shopping in the Future
- July - Tweeting Becomes An Olympic Sport! and My Ideal Social Network: It's Not Google Plus. It's Less. (aka my "I am an RSS feed" post)
- August - Why I Can't Imagine My Life Without Evernote (a post that was months in the making) and Too cute and too much fun: Cartoon Theme Medley (purely geekdorable)
- September - Mistaking "Social" for "Personal"
- October - My Mom, Honorary Geek Girl: An Ada Lovelace Day Tribute
- November - Friday Fun: How We Call the Dude for Dinner (The Dude absolutely loves this tech :)
- December - Countdown to Geekmas Day 10: Steampunk NERF Gun and Countdown to Geekmas Day 16: EPIC Lego Death Stars (yup, 2 Death Stars!)