Because today is your day.
It's a day to:
- watch every Star Wars movie (from the original trilogy),
- drink your Kopi Luwack from your caffeine molecule mug,
- use rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock to settle all debates,
- proclaim in every useless meeting that Schroedinger's cat is dead,
- explain the significance of the Higgs Boson discovery to the normals,
- integrate your favourite movie quotes into every day conversation,
- spend your day interfacing with the Internets instead of humanz,
- level up on your favourite MMORPG,
- mod something,
- verify how many things you've done on the Geek "Things You Must Do Before You Die" checklist,
- do at least one more.
But under no circumstances will you agree to fix your family members' computers.
Celebrate, my geeks. Embrace that geekiness.