I wasn't going to attend the conference initially given my need to be out in Kanata for the afternoon, but I was invited to attend as a guest of Chevrolet Canada who was totally ok with my split schedule. And suddenly my excuses were gone. Good thing too, because I have a bit of a wishlist forming in terms of what want to see.
Here are The 5 Things I Want to See at SoCapOtt:
- Sessions that can help me with my blogging: Like the session on Blogging and Intellectual Property which is definitely a point of interest given the fact that I spend my days writing about other people's stuff, ideas and products;
- Absolutely anything and everything on Data! MOAR data! So I'll likely attend Microsocial: How Tiny Bits of Data Can Make or Break Your Website;
- Random interesting things, like Transitioning from Blog to Vlog, not something I am considering doing anytime soon but I've always been curious about the amount of work, how it affects SEO, etc.;
- Big names I haven't seen before: like Gini Dietrich and Danny Brown, the opening and closing keynotes, respectively;
- Oh, and you! I want to see you!
If I can swing