|UXcamp Ottawa logo|
It's our fourth amazing year and we've got some surprises in store, so you'll definitely want to join us for some serious UX awesome. We've been putting the event together since, well, to be honest, since the last one ended. And we truly believe that this year is going to be a-wait for it-mazing.
If you've been considering submitting a speaking proposal but haven't done so yet, let me tell you that time is running out! If you need a little motivation, then here are 6 reasons you should submit your talk ASAP:
- You can talk about successes or failures. Whether you've solved some niggling design issue or had a UX project completely blow up in your face, bring it!
- You'll be sharing the stage with some of the biggest names in UX, from Jesse James Garrett to Ross Unger to Ottawa's own Jonathan Snook (no relation).
- You get to benefit from networking, accolades and/or shared commiseration from all the participants who hear your story.
- Talks are only 10 minutes long, so it won't be that painful. ;)
- Accepted speakers pay no conference fees.
- The deadline is next Tuesday, September 10th.
We're posting speaker announcements regularly, so register on the site to stay up to date on UXCamp Ottawa 4. Tickets