|UXCamp Ottawa logo|
I'm having a GIANT nerdgasm over here.
Almost a full year's worth of work is coming to fruition this weekend in the form of UXCamp Ottawa 4. Sure, you might be sick of hearing about it, so just move along and I'll see you early next week with moar geeky goodness. But for those of you who are into all things UX, here's some info about today.
If you can't join us, you can still follow along.
- I'll be live tweeting via @UXCampOttawa
- The event hashtag is #uxott
- You can check out the speaker blogroll I posted yesterday
If you're coming, then there is some very important information on the UXCamp Ottawa website that will be of interest:
- All the last minute details
- Directions, transportation and parking info
- The agenda (registration starts at 8am, the action gets going at 8:45)
- Wear something comfy since you'll be sitting most of the day
- Bring your 3G/4G (the museum has limited Wifi)
- Bring some cash for the reception at the end of the day
- Leave your shyness at home: the speakers are lovely people who want to meet you!
- Clear your mind; there's going to be a lot to take in!
SEE YOU THERE!!!!! (Make sure to say HI :)